The main activities in which the resource will be involved are:
- Research, analysis and review of suppliers and their products;
- Control of the certified origins of the products;
- Verification of product traceability;
- Dual Use & Trade Compliance Analysis;
- Document costs and generate periodic reports;
- Constant study of sales / purchase records, inventory and all the elements that can influence the demand and supply of products of interest to the business.
- Mechanical engineering degree;
- 5 years of experience in the role;
- Experience in the sector and in a multinational environment;
- Lean Manufacturing approach;
- Good knowledge of English.
We offer an insertion path with long-term growth prospects in a young, dynamic and continuously developing environment.
Headquarters: Parma (PR).
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.