CFT x Graduates / CFT Academy
Are you a high school graduate or a recent high school graduate?
CFT GROUP offers the opportunity to host graduates on the occasion of their curricular internship / school-work alternation aimed, in case of need, at the closing of the curriculum of studies.
Submit your application together with one or more of the following:
- a project carried out on a training or personal level
- a presentation of why you would like to join CFT
- a video presentation to better express yourself
The main activities and responsibilities may vary by department. Specify the area of your interest in the curriculum.
Once the department has been identified, our goal will be to support the identified resources to allow them to achieve their goals, being a support in every step of the way.
You can find more details about the company at the following link https://www.cft-group.com/it/.
- Graduates from high school courses in the fifth year or fourth year in case of PCTO or stage course;
- Communication skills, willingness to learn and get involved, ability to collaborate and resourcefulness.
- Ability to work independently and in groups;
- Orientation to innovation.
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.