Field & Service Technician
We are looking for a resource to be included in the Field & Service Department of CFT Group in the role of Field & Service Technician. The candidate will take care, following an appropriate period of coaching, of installation, assembly, start-up, assistance and testing of CFT technical systems and equipment.
- Assembly, installation, start-up, technical assistance, overhaul / repair activities, in line with company requests.
- Guarantees safety on construction sites and in all assembly phases.
- Check the start-up and operation of the machines and lines supplied.
- Prepares and checks the technical-design documentation.
- Acts in compliance with environmental regulations during installation, assembly and start-up.
- Mechanical – mechatronic expert;
- Experience in the role of at least 2 years;
- Knowledge of the English language;
- Team Working and Problem Solving Skills.
We offer a placement with clear growth developments in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Place of work: Parma, with availability to travel worldwide.
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.