Corporate Auditor ATS
Internal Audit’s purpose is to help the Board and executive management to protect the assets, reputation, and sustainability of ATS by challenging the effectiveness of the framework of controls, which enable risk to be assessed and managed.
The Corporate Auditor will partner with management in strengthening the internal control environment and assist them in identifying and quantifying risk within their respective business units. This role will also provide Senior Management, the external auditors, and the Board of Directors with an independent assessment of the internal control environment.
- Executes and ensures the timely completion of audit engagements (Financial, Compliance, IT and Operational Audits), and other special projects in accordance with Internal Audit Methodology and the IIA Standards of Professional Practice
- Test operating effectiveness of controls, prepare working papers and ensure that adequate supporting documentation exists to support the completed audit and conclusion
- Use technology and data analytics to improve the effectiveness and efficiency of the audit process
- Evaluates controls in complex production environments and identify control gaps and analyze the impact of findings on financial, compliance requirements and/or operational efficiency
- Communicate identified control gaps clearly in writing and verbally to management and business stakeholders, as applicable
- Evaluate the effectiveness of control design and work with control process owners to develop remedial action plans/recommendations to address control design weaknesses, and following up to ensure remediation has been implemented
- Develop and maintain relationships using effective communications, both written and verbal
- Keep current with new audit techniques and technology, company policies and procedures
- University Degree in Accounting/Finance/Computer Science
- Minimum two years’ experience in internal or external audit role
- Strong knowledge of national (HGB) and international financial standards (IFRS)
- Exposure to ERP and financial services systems, especially Oracle JD Edwards and/or SAP
- Professional designation (CPA/CIA) or willingness to pursue
- COBIT/COSO knowledge is an asset
- Experience of internal audit management application(s) will be an asset
- Excellent communication, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Strong time management and project management skills, with the ability to work well under pressure
- Comfortable working in a small team
- Proficient in spoken and written English and German, other languages are beneficial
- Proficient with the suite of Microsoft Office products
- Willingness to travel (25%)
We offer a permanent placement with clear growth developments in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Place of work: Parma.
The job offer is intended to be addressed to one and the other sex in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.