- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
IT Technical Specialist
We are looking for an enterprising young graduate to be included in the Information Technology area of CFT SPA reporting to the System & Network Manager. The candidate, collaborating with technical and application colleagues and external consultants, will take care of the management of the evolutionary projects of the IT architecture of the CFT Group.
- Carry out projects for the adaptation and continuous improvement of the technological infrastructure with a view to efficiency, simplification, standardization and harmonization within the Group;
- Coordinate the activities of specialized external consultants, also involving IT technical or application colleagues and the Service Desk, in order to achieve the project objective within the expected time, cost and quality standards;
- Become Single Point of Contact for the IT requests of the assigned Group companies;
- Implement IT policies by verifying their effective propagation and application to the whole Group.
- Degree in computer engineering or similar, with a maximum of two years of work experience
- Microsoft operating systems (client, server), Active Directory
- Microsoft Dynamics NAV ERP
- Office 365 (including Exchange, Teams, SharePoint)
- ITIL (framework and possible Foundation certification)
- Networking and Security (TCP / IP, Wi-Fi, HPE and Cisco devices, topologies)
- Virtualization (Citrix, VMWare, Hyper-V)
- Hardware (physical servers, storage, hyperconvergence)
- Backup, Disaster Recovery
- English language
- Organizational, managerial and relational skills
- Analytical and problem solving skills
- Precision and attention to details
- Aptitude for team work
- Strong motivation and responsibility
We offer an insertion path with long-term growth prospects in a young, dynamic and growing environment.
Place of work: Parma with occasional transfers to other Group companies.
The job offer is intended to be addressed to one and the other sex in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree 198/2006.