- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
We are looking for a resource to be included in the CFT Group Logistics Department in the role of manager. The candidate will take care, following an appropriate period of coaching, the coordination of the activities and resources of the department.
- Coordination of departmental activities and staff in synergy with the other departments in charge of CFT in order to ensure the efficiency and effectiveness of the entire logistics chain, also coordinating with external partners;
- Proposition of procedures and organizational structures for the management and organization of the department;
- Definition of specialized tenders by geographic macro-areas in order to consolidate the export routes and guarantee an adequate logistic level also through partnerships with logistic platforms;
- Analysis and standardization of packaging in order to optimize processes and costs with simultaneous verification of just in time machine layouts during design;
- Definition of the quality and safety standards of the logistics chain and the monitoring of commercial partners for the purposes of the necessary corrective actions;
- Management and planning of Customs activities; verification and maintenance of procedures for the purposes of accreditation on customs certifications and on the technique and customs legislation in force in the company;
- Collection and cataloging of export procedures by country and parameterization of risks relating to shipments;
- Analysis of budget – final variances with a view to continuous improvement, reporting and scouting for sector suppliers;
- Support in the management of logistical disputes;
- Standardization of procedures and performance monitoring of Global Forwarders and local freight forwarders;
- Governance in the field of transport and shipping.
- Experience in the role of at least 5 years;
- Fluency in English;
- Preferred knowledge of Spanish as a second language;
- Strong skills in critical data analysis, proactivity and attention to detail;
- Relational skills.
We offer a permanent placement with clear growth developments in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Place of work: Parma.
The job offer is intended to be addressed to one and the other sex in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.