We are looking for a resource to be included in the Technical Department of CFT Robotics in the role of Mechanical Designer. The candidate will take care, following an appropriate period of coaching, of the design activities of packaging lines for machines based on robotic technology.
- Define design solutions relating to the assigned products and carry out the individual design phases;
- Studying solutions consistent with the architectural solution of the chosen product, in order to optimize planning times and costs;
- Provide production assistance for any problems or changes in progress;
- Prepare the necessary project documentation.
- Degree in mechanical engineering;
- Experience in the role of at least 5 years;
- Origin from the metalworking sector – end of line / pal / de pal.
- Ability to acknowledge requests for new products or innovations of existing ones and recognize their possible application areas;
- knowledge of the requirements for putting into production and the related manufacturing conditions;
- Good knowledge of the English language.
We offer a permanent placement with growth developments in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Place of work: San Polo di Torrile (PR).
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.