We are looking for a resource to be included in the Industrial Operation Department in the role of Operation PM. The candidate will take care, following an appropriate coaching period, of the management activities of the order from the Kick Off Meeting to the shipment, ensuring Cost Delivery and Quality.
- Collects all the technical and contractual specifications stipulated with the customer through the Engineering function;
- Deals with the design and management of the order by coordinating all the functions of the Operation Department;
- Relates to the Purchasing Department for the procurement of material;
- Plans the assembly in terms of phase sequence, timing, verification check and monitors it by structuring the project’s Mile Stone;
- Analyzes any deviations and proposes corrective actions;
- Ensure the fulfillment of orders in compliance with the times, costs and quality defined in the contract;
- Coordination with the Logistic Department for the shipment of goods.
- Degree in mechanical and / or management engineering;
- Experience in the role of at least 5 years;
- Origin from the engineering sector – plus from the food & beverage sector;
- Lean Manufacturing skills;
- Fluency in English;
- Management and relational skills.
We offer an insertion path with long-term growth prospects in a young, dynamic and continuously developing environment.
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.