- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End Of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- VIRTUAL BOOTH
Quality Engineer Manager
We are looking for a resource to be included in the Product Quality Department of CFT Group in the role of Quality Engineer Manager.
The responsibilities of the role include monitoring and improving the quality of operational processes and results.
- Development and implementation of quality standards;
- Development and implementation of quality control systems;
- Monitoring and analysis of the quality performance of supplies;
- Inspection and verification of materials, equipment, processes and products to ensure compliance with quality specifications;
- Collaborate with operations managers to develop and implement controls and improvements;
- Collaborate with technical managers to support product development in order to improve quality aspects;
- Collaborate with the purchasing function in the qualification of suppliers;
- Analysis and resolution of problems relating to the product or production;
- Development of corrective actions, solutions and improvements;
- Review of codes, specifications and processes.
- Degree in quality engineering, industrial or mechanical;
- Six Sigma certification is preferred;
- More than 5 years’ experience in quality engineering, quality assurance or a similar role;
- Experience in coding and using QA software tools and processes;
- Communication and interpersonal skills;
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills;
- Excellent project management skills.
We offer a permanent placement with clear growth developments in a challenging and dynamic environment.
Place of work: Parma.
The job offer is intended to be addressed to one and the other sex in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.