Sales Area Manager – Raytec Vision
- Ensures the achievement of the sales objectives of its area;
- Visiting existing and potential customers relevant to the area of expertise;
- Manages all the technical and commercial aspects related to the project from the drafting of the layout to the signing of the sales contract;
- Research, recruit and train new agents;
- Reference market: EMEA or APAC (to be defined based on the skills of the candidate).
- In possession of a technical diploma or degree;
- Ability to manage the technical aspects of the project (good command of 2D CAD use);
- At least 5 years experience in the food & beverage or pharmaceutical sector;
- Communication, social and interpersonal skills;
- Availability to travel abroad (100 days);
- Fluent knowledge of English and two other languages.
We offer a permanent placement with clear growth developments in a stimulating, innovative and dynamic environment.
Place of work: Parma (PR).
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.