Technical Documentation Specialist
We are looking for a Technical Documentation Specialist to be included in the Technical Area of the CFT Group. The candidate will be responsible for preparing the manuals and technical documentation of the CFT machines, in compliance with the regulations and directives applicable to them.
- Collection of the technical specifications of the order from the Technical Department;
- Drafting of the user manual and spare parts manual for CFT machines and systems;
- Collection and integration of the documentation for the completion of the technical files of the CFT machines, specific to the order;
- Collaboration with the Purchasing Department for the retrieval of the declarations of conformity of the purchased material;
- Contact with suppliers for the collection of the relevant technical documentation of the products purchased and support in integrating these into the CFT files.
- Degree in engineering;
- 2-year experience in the role in companies operating in the food plant sector;
- Technical-mechanical skills in general. They represent a plus technical knowledge in the food, liquid food and beverage processing fields;
- Fluency in English.
We offer an induction path with long-term growth prospects in a young and dynamic environment.
Place of work: Parma.
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.