- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Times and Methods Officer
We are looking for an experienced profile to fill a key position for the link between design and manufacturing. The resource will be included in ADR, a company of CFT Group, and will report to the Operation Manager.
The goal is the transformation of a mechanical design into a finished product through a well-structured processing cycle, which meets the requirements of economy and quality according to company standards.
- Process and release the processing cycles for the production units, defining timing, costs, equipment, materials, process optimization, production efficiency;
- Read a mechanical drawing and define its feasibility in compliance with the target cost.
- Support the production departments, monitoring the execution of the work cycles, intervening in advance on the elimination of the causes that may generate non-conformities in order to ensure the functionality of the finished product.
- Use of measurement calculation tools;
- Verification of the correspondence of materials and tools with the type of work to be carried out;
- Evaluate the economic convenience of acquiring new equipment and relative calculation of the economic return;
- Feasibility analysis of the order in terms of time and costs;
- Analysis of working times and times for crossing the production process;
- Punctual analysis of the direct and indirect costs of the individual phases to define the cost of the finished product;
- Reporting and setting of the main performance indicators;
- Evaluate the characteristics of the materials relative to their behavior in the various processing stages;
- Analyze finishes and tolerances.
- Technical degree and / or mechanical degree;
- Experience of at least 5 years in similar tasks in complex companies and possibly coming from the food & beverage sector;
- Knowledge of business processes, in the manufacturing field for the following processes: thermal / mechanical break, welding (Mig / Tig), folding, mechanical processing, surface finishes, mechanical assemblies and light carpentry;
- Excellent knowledge of the main characteristics of metallic materials such as steel, aluminum and iron.
- Solidworks and Modeling
- Project management;
- Lean Manufacturing (use of major tools on continuous improvement).
- Team working;
- Problem solving;
- Ability to relate to operators (consultants or service providers);
- Cost sensitivity;
- Ability to work under pressure;
Place of work: Sala Baganza (PR)
The job offer is intended to be addressed to one and the other sex in compliance with the Italian Legislative Decree 198/2006.