CFT S.p.A. presents its latest model in the range of aseptic fillers, the Macropak AF/2, the result of an outgoing research, which has been fully designed to implement the automation systems and to ensure the advantages of a higher profitability and competitiveness, to meet, at a level of excellence, the requirements of a market that demands quality and reliability at competitive prices. Macropak AF/2 is a 2 heads filler for packing semifinished or finished food products, liquid, semi-liquid, highly viscous products or containing pieces, in presterilized bags.
- Time for assembly and installing reduced to 1 day (compare with Macropak TM 2000/2).
- Overall size in plan and height is the same than for Macropak TM 2000/2. The Customer can feed pallets with the same shuttle system.
- Reduced space between the rollers. The pallet is best guided on the rollers and, therefore, any faulty pallets are less likely to get stuck during the feeding.
- It's possible to invert the pallets movement in order to leave any eventual trapped pallets.
- 2" full stroke dosing device. Ideal for filling products containing pieces.
- Axial seal dosing device which guarantees a very high seal, even with products containing pieces or long fibres, highly viscous or highly liquid products.
- Spout sterilizing after filling by means of a pressurized steam jet.
- Weight control by means of load cells to achieve greater accuracy.
- The filler can be sterilized independently from the sterilization of the line.
- Filling heads realigning is not required changing from drums to bins filling and vice-versa.
- Filling heads are pneumo-elecrically connected by means of profiNet fieldbus. Such type of cabling allows head quick disconnection during dissassembling, in order to carry out revision.
- 230 litres;
- 1500 litres
- 85 bags / h max (230 litres) with tubolar or plate sterilizer
- 100 bags /h max (230 litres) with Flash Cooler
- 20 bags / h max (1500 litres)