Powertech is a volumetric piston filler specially designed to gently treat product containing big pieces or large chunks.
A suitable nozzle can fill the big particle safe and undamaged into the container.
The machine ensures an excellent filling accuracy and constant product infeed.
- Synchronization worm-screw at variable pitch with quick disassembly design
- Motorization with servomotor and can-stop function
- Full automatic height adjustment of the volume ring and product bowl.
- High flexibility in different dosing volumes
- Complete automatic set up of the machine from HMI
Robust construction for reliable and long life-time.
Simple design for low maintenance and easy to operate
Electro pneumatic no-can/no-fill device
- Micrometric Adjustable Filling Volume: pistons stroke can be adjusted by lifting up/down of the driving cam to grant a correct filling volume (such an adjustment can be done also when the machine is running)
- Lifting column of the filling volume cam synchronized with gear-motor
- Self-drainable surfaces to keep the machine base clean
- Liquid collection side drain with one single discharge point
- Closed product tank ensures product safety
- All parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel
- Product bowl: Thick bowl completely made of stainless steel with conical bottom
- Product level control in the bowl by probe
- Product temperature sensor into the product bowl.
- Contactless upper cover hygienic design, no dead points for great hygiene and cleanability
- The rotary valve is controlled by servo motor
- It works in 4 steps: product intake; valve closing; filling; stop filling
- Product supply controlled by level sensor ensuring constant product infeed
- Filling station composed of: vertical cylinder, plug with product feed ports, piston, filling nozzle
- Complete automatic cleaning system without manual intervention
- No valves or part to be dismantled during washing phase
- Automatic bottom valve emptying system
- Automatic washing system of the valves
- Washing nozzles to clean all parts in contact with the product
- Automatic self-draining of the cylinders
- Washing programs controlled by machine HMI
- Level control by micro guided waves
- Product level control (without contact)
- 3-ways product valve and temperature sensor at product infeed
- Parts in contact with product made of stainless steel Aisi 316
- Lifting plates for bottom-up filling
- Sound-proof stainless steel safety guards
- Motorized stirrer
- CIP predisposition
- Complete CIP for product bowl
- Micrometric adjustment of the cylinder
- Thermally insulated product tank
- Product tank heated by hot water recirculation
- Air conditioning unit inside the electrical cabinet
- Truncated pyramidal stainless steel upper cover
- Automatic cylinder bottom valves with controlled opening during the wash cycle by a rotating air manifold
- Automatic opening of bottom valves in the product bowl