Monoblock for edible oil
Comaco designed a new integrated monoblock dedicated to the edible oil market.
This monoblock is based on a volumetric filler with the typical advantage of very high dosing accuracy. The volume of product to be dosed is automatically compensated according to the product temperature variations. After the filling phase the bottle can be transferred to a levelling turret (optional), where it is possible to check and correct the product level to obtain a the same level in every bottle. That can be important for marketing reasons.
One of the main features of the monoblock is the very reduced changeover time. That is obtained thanks to a quick release system used to position and lock the different change parts and to the possibility to have two different capping turrets fitted on the same lower base.
This system reduces almost to zero the changeover time for the capper, as it is possible to have two turrets ready to be used and equipped for two different cap sizes. In addition it is possible to have two different capper each one equipped for a different cap (screw cap and pressure cap for example), avoiding the compromise of a single capper used for both cap types or two different complete cappers one of which by-passed by filled but still uncapped bottles.
The monoblock is controlled by a PLC program optimised for the edible oil industry requirements as the product change phase. This phase is very delicate because it is important to avoid different oils mixture, minimising the product used to rinse the hopper and the piping.
This system reduces up to zero the change over time on the capper as it is possible to have two heads ready to be used on different bottle sizes. In addition it is possible to have both screw and pressure caps on dedicated machines avoiding the compromise of a single capper used for both caps type or two different complete cappers one of which bypassed by filled but open bottles.
The monoblock is controlled by a PLC program optimised for oil industry requirements as for example the product change. This phase is very delicate because it is very important to avoid different oils mixture minimising the product used to rinse hopper and piping as it is very expensive.
- Double inlet screw that allows to treat even very difficult containers such as light shaped PET bottles
- The bottles are centered below the nozzles by means of special pincers,
- Possibility to install between the filling turret and thef capping a leveling system, which keeps constant the level of the product in all the bottles (in case of glass bottles, where the internal volume can vary considerably from one bottle to another)
- Changeover times very low, thanks to the possibility of adopting a system with double capping turret (so no changeover operation when changing cap) or capper equipped to deal with two types of caps
- PLC program optimized for edible oil filling
- Fast product changeover system
- Automatic compensation system of the filling volume according to the product temperature