- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Palletizers and depalletizers
- Robotic systems
- Pick and place
- Keg handling systems
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The installation of our Predictive Maintenance System
on your equipments and lines enables our Senior Experts to remotely foresee machinery potential faults and support your team to manage them avoiding sudden breakdowns.
We collaborate with your maintenance engineers and provide a full on-line/on-site support with our Customer Service Engineers.
We can remotely monitor signs of decreasing performance or upcoming failure through specific KPIs. This type of indicators typically leverage non-invasive measurements of parts performance compared to line/machine performance compared with visual inspection, and tests executed on-site. We schedule periodic updates with your team in order to define what maintenance needs to be done and when (according to your production needs).
The goal of this program is to spot upcoming equipment failure so maintenance can be proactively scheduled when it is needed.
Why CFT ADVANCED maintenance suits your needs:
- Minimize damages or other causes for stop.
- Minimizes overtime costs by scheduling the activities.
- Reduces the cost of asset failures and minimizes requirement for emergency spare parts.
- Monitor the machines, lifecycle quality over time (e.g. shift by shift, maintenance operations, etc.…).
- Plan the selective replacement of parts that are going to stop working properly.
- Easy installation of stand-alone equipment and sensors on existing assets without interventions on PLCs.
- Is performed while the asset is working, this lowers disruptions to normal operations.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!