- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The installation of our predictive maintenance system on your equipment and lines enables our Senior Experts to remotely foresee potential machinery faults and support your team in managing and avoiding sudden breakdowns.
We collaborate with your maintenance engineers and provide full on-line/on-site support with our Customer Service Engineers.
We can remotely monitor signs of decreasing performance or upcoming failure through specific KPIs. These types of indicators typically include non-invasive measurements of parts performance compared to line/machine performance compared with visual inspection, and tests executed on-site. We schedule periodic updates with your team in order to define what maintenance needs to be done and when.
Why CFT ADVANCED maintenance suits your needs:
- It minimizes damages or other causes for stop
- It minimizes overtime costs by scheduling the activities
- It reduces the cost of asset failures and minimizes requirement for emergency spare parts
- It monitors the machines, lifecycle quality over time (e.g. shift by shift, maintenance operations, etc.)
- It plans the selective replacement of parts that are going to stop working properly
- Easy installation of stand-alone equipment and sensors on existing assets without interventions on PLCs
- It is performed while the asset is working, this lowers disruptions to normal operations
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!