- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
Predictive Maintenance System
The installation of predictive maintenance systems enables our Senior Experts to remotely foresee potential machinery faults and support your team in managing and avoiding sudden breakdowns.
Alarm sensors and a smart interface with color coded signals, placed directly on the equipment, are installed on each new machinery and are easily added to existing ones in a stand-alone or integrated way. The system can be customized to send different levels of warning signals (alarms) to users on every type of device (Tablet, PC, Smartphone, HMI…) so that they can quickly decide how to avoid a sudden stop.
According to your needs, we help you to find the best solution, collaborating with your maintenance engineering team and/or providing full on-line/on-site support with our Customer Service Engineers.
Why CFT predictive maintenance suits your needs:
- Anticipate possible damages or other causes for stops
- Decide and plan the “stop and go” of your machine or line without disrupting your normal operations
- Monitor the machines lifecycle quality over time (e.g. shift by shift, maintenance operations, etc.)
- Plan the selective replacement of parts that are going to stop working properly
- Easy installation of stand-alone equipment and sensors on existing assets without interventions on PLCs
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!