- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Palletizers and depalletizers
- Robotic systems
- Pick and place
- Keg handling systems
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The Seasonal Support Contract
provides you with the benefit of an on-site engineer working at your team-side.
We thought this program especially for you that are used to production peaks where lines and equipments are used to be stopped and re-started after prolonged shutdown periods. Our Customer Engineers support your team with pre-startup maintenance, to solve start-up issues, in production running and post-production shutdown diagnostic/extraordinary maintenance. Finally, our engineer controls and monitors all the necessary maintenance work, training your operating team, and advises you on all matters concerning your lines and machines.
Why CFT SEASONAL SUPPORT suits your needs:
- Quick and smooth recover from previous shutdown.
- Machines and lines perfectly attuned.
- High performance and optimum efficiency levels of production.
- On-site experienced and competent CFT engineer.
- On-the-job training and continuous improvement of your team.
- Conservation of the value of your machines and extension of their life cycles.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!