In a market demanding increasingly higher quality and reliability, the ASV vacuum seaming system is particularly recommended to excellently preserve the product nourishing features. This system allows to reach different speed ranges (from 35,000 – 45,000 cph).
CFT Group’s ASV vacuum seaming system is designed for products which can benefit from air removal, products such as corn, peas, meat, fish, grain products, etc.
The machine is composed of 3 sections:
- Conveyor with worm screw and stainless-steel chain
- The conveyor is provided with cells which hold and transport the can up to the inlet of the seamer
- Horizontal teeth chain conveyor. The tooth takes the can from the cell and takes it to the seamer
Products: food products
Formats: tin cans, PET cans
- Very high vacuum is reached inside the cans (more than 70 cm/Hg). This is feasible because of the large vacuum chamber and it is maintained by a vacuum unit with liquid ring pump
- Operator’s access is very easy with opposing hinged doors
- The drive motor is outside the vacuum chamber
- The unit is completely equipped with an automatic centralized lubrication system