- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Falling film MVR Evaporator.
The falling film M.V.R. (Mechanical Vapor Recompression) Apollo evaporator is renowned for its excellent reliability and gentleness in product treatment. Its exceptional energy-saving level has never been achieved by other applications and delivers a striking reduction of operational costs, as well as considerable quality improvement.
Apollo can concentrate 150 to 180 t/h of infeed product (from 4.5 to 12° brix), respectively extracting up to 60 to 80 t/h of evaporated water.
The product obtained may be used as it is, or further concentrated until obtaining the residue desired, by means of traditional multi-effect forced circulation plants. Thanks to minimum residence time (a few minutes) as well as the reduced difference in temperature between the condensed vapor on the exchanger’s shell and the product inside the tubes (4-6°C), there is no product thermal damaging. The quality of the output concentrate mainly in terms of color and taste is higher than the same products obtained with other concentration technologies.
Due to its particular characteristics, the Apollo evaporator represents the most innovative technology suited to a first-rate concentration process with high energy recovery of heat-sensitive products, both fibrous (as tomato concentrate or citrus fruits) and clear (like fruit juices, milk and other dairy products, special products like protein broth , etc… ).
Apollo is also capable of concentrating up to 60 tons of milk per hour of infeed product from 6% to 50%, with evaporated water extraction ranging from 12 t/h to 50 t/h. The product obtained can be used as such in the form of a concentrated liquid, or it can be transformed into a solid powder with the application of another technology.
- Tomato paste
- Cheese Whey
- Clear Juices
- Protein Broth
- Energy saving up to 60 to 80%.
- 180 t/h of INFEED PRODUCT (TOMATO from 4.5 to 12° brix), extracting up to 60 to 80 t/h of evaporated water.
- Minimum residence time.
- HighEST quality OF THE FINAL product.
- capable of concentrating up to 60 tons of milk per hour from 6% to 50%, with evaporated water extraction ranging from 12 t/h to 50 t/h
Discover CFT Group’s turn-key lines for diced tomatoes and tomato paste!
- 5 minutes overall residence time.
- 1:18 steam efficiency depending of the infeed product temperature. The most efficient on the market.
- 6°C maximum delta T between heating vapor and product
- Applied Technologies for the heating medium/vapors side à MVR (Mechanical Vapors Recompression) + TVR (Thermal Vapors Recompression)
- Applied Technology for the product handling/circulation à Falling Film
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!