- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
GIUBILEO IS the CFT GROUP
extraction/refining unit which is designed in every detail to grant high performances and maximum flexibility and functionality. GIUBILEO represents years of experience and know-how into one machine. Thanks to its versatility, the Giubileo is capable of processing a wide range of products, including but not limited to – whole or destoned fruit and various types of vegetables, while –obtaining final products which meet the highest quality parameters.
- FRUITS WITH/WITHOUT STONES, such as, tomatoes, apples, strawberries
- Fruits with stone pits such as peaches, apricots, mangoes
- VEGETABLES and roots such as carrots and potatoes
- Seeds such as mustard
- ELIMINATION OF PEELING WHEN PROCESSING FRUIT WITHOUT STONES which in turn, ALLOWS A REMARKABLE REDUCTION IN WASTE AND PRODUCT OXIDATION
- CONSTANT OUTPUT: SUCH AS WHEN PROCESSING APPLES, GIUBILEO CAN ATTAIN 96% OF FINISHED PRODUCT WITH JUST 4% OF WASTE, USING A 0.8 MM SCREEN
- INTEGRITY OF SEEDS AND STEMS WITHOUT BREAKING, THUS AVOIDING TASTE ALTERATION DURING HEATING AND THE PRESENCE OF SPECKS IN FINAL PUREE
- TOP QUALITY WHITE PUREE WITHOUT PIGMENTATION EVEN WHEN USING RED PEEL FRUIT
- REFINING OF A WIDER RANGE OF PRODUCT, THANKS TO THE COMBINATION OFTHE TYPE OF SCREEN, SPEED AND PADDLE ANGLE
- NEW ADJUSTMENT PARAMETER – PADDLE PITCH INCLINATION – WHICH ALLOWS FINE ADJUSTMENTS OF THE MACHINE ACCORDING TO THE BUYERS PRODUCT SPECIFICATION
- REDUCTION IN POMACE HUMIDITY: FOR EXAMPLE, BY REDUCING PADDLE PITCH INCLINATION, POMACE HUMIDITY BECOMES DRIER, IN CONNECTION WITH A SMALL INCREASE IN MOTOR POWER ABSORPTION
Discover CFT Group’s
complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry!
- GIUBILEO machine, as an extractor, can meet various requirements by using different set-up parameters:
- RPM (Revolutions Per Minute)
- Infeed flow rate
- The paddle inclination (pitch)
- Screen perforation size
- Where other technologies are able to offer only one or two of these specific configurations, CFT Group can easily offer 4 different combinations of the above, depending on the specific characteristics of the processed product and the customer’s requirements.
- The flexibility provided by the adjustment of the paddles’ angle and the variation of the GIUBILEO rotation speed ensures to obtain the maximum yield, in terms of waste reduction and low humidity of the hides.
- According to its modular nature, GIUBILEO is available in several configurations, depending on the type of the processed fruits.
– The STAR VALVE + GIUBILEO CONFIGURATION allows to the processing of fruits and vegetables without stones without the inclusion of air.
– The CRUSHER + GIUBILEO CONFIGURATION is for processing vegetables.
– The STONE FRUIT CRUSHER + DESTONER + GIUBILEO CONFIGURATION ISUSED for size reduction of the flesh of the fruit while separating the pits.
– The STAR VALVE + CRUSHER + GIUBILEO CONFIGURATION allows to process DELICATE FRUITS AND VEGETABLES in an anaerobic environment
Working capacity: up to 20 t/h of whole fruits at ambient temperature.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!