- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
CFT Group’s COMPACT FILLER range
is the result of Our willingness to provide a consistent range of premium equipment accessible to small & medium sized breweries at competitive market prices while maintaining the same level of excellence. The new MASTER C BLOCK (an automatic filling and seaming monoblock system) has been entirely engineered and manufactured to meet these specific requirements.
- HIGHLY COMPACT: downsized footprint while maintaining very high production standard: suitable for limited space and easy to install.
- FULLY ELECTRONIC MACHINE: high degree of automation thanks to its plug and play system.
- HYGIENICALLY DESIGNED: efficient sanitation due to automatic CIP system.
- HIGHLY PERFORMING: up to 15.000 cph/250cpm.
- GUARANTEED QUALITY: lowest DO pick-ups in the market today.
- HIGHLY PRECISE: great filling accuracy.
Discover CFT Group’s
full range of solutions for the Beverage Industry!
- Machine available from 12 to 24 filling valves.
- Heavy duty manufacturing.
- Easy product and format change-over.
- Flowmeter technology with high filling point accuracy without the use of level tubes and with centralized height fill adjustment.
- High CIP efficiency: extensive use of modern high-tech materials.
- Option for automatic dummy-can system: the machine could be integrated into an automatic closed circuit system for sanitization.
- Compact footprint with shortest transfer between filler and seamer, guaranteeing low oxygen pick up.
- Filler easy maintenance due to pre-assembled central manifolds, with direct access from the top.
- Seamer easy maintenance: complete change-over lid and body in less than 2 hours.
- Centralized lubrication system.
- External valve washing system, external washing spray nozzles (Optional)
- Single sloping base both for filler & seamer.
- Integrated pneumatic interface (hydraulic and lubrication) both for filler & seamer.
HIGHLY PERFORMING: up to 15.000 cph/250 cpm.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!