- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
The product to be thermally-treated is placed on a flexible belt, either orderly or randomly, where the product remains motionless. The belt runs a spiral-shaped path where the product is subjected to a strong flow of cold/hot air. Frequently, the heat treatment is followed by a cooling phase.
The belt drive is based on a simple and reliable central drum system and requires low tensioning for correct operation. The dwell time/speed of the belt is regulated with frequency variators.
A special horizontal air circulation system ensures a high degree of temperature uniformity across the belt.
The whole system is enclosed within an insulated cabin.
Each standard MECAIR MA-C and MA-P system can be individually configured to match customer needs and specifications.
- Non-packaged solid products fed in bulk or in rows
- Packaged products: solid, liquid or mixes
- Pasteurizing and cooling of food products packaged in flexible or rigid containers (packaged fresh noodle, packaged sausages, etc.)
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor.
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning
- No belt flipping thanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt tension
- All spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel
- Low electric consumption thanks to horizontal air flow and evaporators with extra-large fin spacing (coolers)
- Circulation fans placed in dry zone for minimisation of clogging (coolers)
- WORKING CAPACITY: from 400 to 3.000 KG/h
CFT Grouo Spiral solutions.
- Spiral conveyor system available with ascending or descending design, clockwise or counterclockwise travel, with one or more drums and with belt inlet and belt outlet matched to customer workflow.
- The conveyor system accepts both stainless steel belts and modular plastic belts, which can be fitted with lane dividers and sideboards. For pasteurizing/heating applications the choice is restricted to stainless steel belts.
- System dimensions can be adapted to the available space by changing the drum diameter.
- Flow rate and speed of the air circulation are fixed. Air speed regulation is available upon request.
- Heat exchangers are available for saturated steam and pressurized hot water. Material available: stainless steel pipes-aluminium fins.
- Direct steam injection can be added to increase heating performance.
- Evaporators are available for Freon, Ammonia or CO2 feeding. Material available: copper pipes-aluminium fins, stainless steel pipes-aluminium fins, galvanized carbon steel. Time-between-defrosts can be extended thanks to the defrost system.
- Ambient air cooling and combination of ambient air cooling with chilled air cooling are available for energy saving.
- Heat exchangers are available for tower-water feeding (in case of products to be cooled at 40°C).
- Defrosting can be end-of-shift (with hot gas, electric heaters, water) or sequential with hot gas.
- Insulated cabins feature a pre-painted or stainless steel finish; the latter is also available in fully-welded execution. Insulation with PIR foam (coolers) or rock-wool (pasteurizers).
- Insulated cabin floor covered by water-tight stainless steel sheet, welded on site.
- 3 washing systems (end of shift) are available with increasing degree of automation and sanitation.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!