- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
MINIPAK is the perfect solution
for product filling in pre-sterilized web-bags, with capacities ranging from 5 up to 25 Liters. Minipak is a completely automatic filler for the aseptic packaging of products into flexible bags (pouches) having either low as well as high acidity (milk, cream, single-strength and concentrated juice, base products for ice-creams, etc.).
Web-bags are pre-perforated between each bag to easily and automatically separate after filling. This unit is highly flexible by allowing the use of a wide variety of closures currently available on the market.
- All liquid and viscous products
- Multi-product filling
- High flexibility of spout choices and bag sizes (5 to 20 liter)
- Reduced foot print
- Total control of the process
- Pre-arranged connection for automatic boxing system is optional
Transa’s complete tomato
paste processing line by CFT Group.
- Axial seal fill valve which guarantees a very tight seal, even with products containing pieces, long, fibers or very viscous or very thin liquid products
- Fill valve wash after each fill by means of a pressurized steam/condensate jet
- Remote factory connection via VPN
- Optional aseptic tank with automatic pressure management for increased weight accuracy
- Optional mass flowmeter for increased weight accuracy
- Optional Allen-Bradley PLC and FactoryTalk HMI
- Optional UL rating
- Optional FDA testing and validation
WORKING CAPACITY for products with water-like viscosity - 300 bags / hr. max (20 liters) - 400 bags / hr. max (5 liters)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!