- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The OLIMPIC FT sterilizer and pasteurizer series is designed for sterilizing low and medium viscosity food products such as milk, juices and fruit drinks, concentrated fruit juices and vegetable juices, natural fruit purees, vegetable milks and smoothies.
The shell and tube heat exchanger are the core point of this equipment. The tubular heat exchanger guides the product through several straight inner tubes surrounded by a service medium in a shell.
Straight pipes can be corrugated to increase the heat transfer coefficient. Energy savings can be obtained through a system with an intermediate loop product/water/product or by product-to-product tubular exchangers, which guarantees up to 80% energy recovery. The inner bundle of the product-to-product exchangers can be removed for inspecting the product flow path.
Olympic FT can be coupled with all the CFT aseptic fillers. or with CFT piston fillers in pasteurizer version.
- Pressure control to guarantee that the sterile product pressure is always above the service fluids pressure
- Special design of tanks and heat exchangers to reduce product losses due to the water/product interface
- Energy saving available up to 80%
- Compact Design: the equipment is delivered to the customer wired and pre-tested in our factory in Italy
- Use of positive displacement pumps for mass transfer
- Plant washing fully independent from external, uncontrolled factors
- Automatic cycle for descaling all heat exchanger water jackets
- Reduced washing times by means of backflush included in the cycle
- Windows based internally developed and user-friendly software supervision with touch screen and industrial computer
- Working capacity up to 40000 l/h
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity.
- Product pressure is always higher than the working fluids pressure: aseptic conditions are guaranteed during every single cycle phase.
- Employment of positive pumps for mass transfer.
- Self-standing CIP system: plant washing fully independent from external, descaling and refining on water side (efficient thermal exchange).
- Windows software supervision: fully accessible and re-configurable.
Discover CFT Group’s
complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry.
- Pressure control to guarantee that the sterile product pressure is above the average pressure at all times.
- Special design of tanks and heat exchangers to reduce product losses due to the water/product mixing front.
- Compact design: the equipment is delivered to the customer wired and pre-tested in our factory in Italy.
- All heat exchangers meet the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!