- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The OLIMPIC FT sterilizer series is CFT Group system
to sterilize food with low and medium viscosity such as milk, juices, concentrated fruit and vegetable juices, natural fruit purees, vegetable milks and smoothies.
The tube-in-shell heat exchanger is the core point of this equipment. The tubular heat exchanger guides the product through several straight inner tubes surrounded by a service medium in a shell.
Straight pipes can be corrugated to increase the heat transfer coefficient. Energy savings can be obtained through a system with an intermediate loop product/water/product or by product-to-product tubular exchangers, which guarantees up to 30% faster heat treatment. The inner bundle of the product-to-product exchangers can be removed for inspecting the product flow path.
- Nectars and clear juices
- Flavoured milk
- Soy drinks
- Soft drinks and fruit juices
- Cooking cream
- Whipping cream
- Soy cream
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity.
- Product pressure is always higher than the working fluids pressure: aseptic conditions are guaranteed during every single cycle phase.
- Employment of positive pumps for mass transfer.
- Self-standing CIP system: plant washing fully independent from external, descaling and refining on water side (efficient thermal exchange).
- Windows software supervision: fully accessible and re-configurable.
Discover CFT Group’s
complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry.
- Pressure control to guarantee that the sterile product pressure is above the average pressure at all times.
- Special design of tanks and heat exchangers to reduce product losses due to the water/product mixing front.
- Compact design: the equipment is delivered to the customer wired and pre-tested in our factory in Italy.
- All heat exchangers meet the requirements of the Pressure Equipment Directive 97/23/EC.
30% faster heat treatment compared to other technologies.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!