- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The OLIMPIC SR sterilizer and pasteurizer series scrape surface heat exchangers are a mechanical means of heat transfer for challenging products. CFT Group OLIMPIC SR scraped surface indirect heat exchanger (SSHE), are designed to process very sticky foods or foods which tend to form dregs, containing solid ingredients in pieces, or with high viscosity and consistency.
The OLIMPIC SR is composed of a driven rotating cylinder shaft, equipped with scraping blades inserted into an external jacket, in which the heating or cooling fluid circulates. Product runs throughout the space between the rotating shaft and the jacket, while heating and cooling fluids circulate externally, through the jacket, in counter-current to the product. The OLIMPIC SR can be coupled with all the CFT aseptic fillers, or with CFT piston fillers in pasteurizer version.
- Blends of dice tomato and juice
- Blends of dice fruit and juice
- Soups containing vegetables or ingredients in pieces
- Baby food containing vegetables or ingredients in pieces
- Pre-cooked meals
- Whole and skimmed milk
- Crystallized whey
- Blends of milk, sugar, fats, aromas
- Creams and pharmaceutical products
- Different sizes available, with Exchange surface: from 0,86m2 up to 1,5 m2
- Product viscosity: from 100 to 20.000 cP
- Product pressure: up to 20bar
- Compact Design: the equipment is delivered to the customer wired and pre-tested in our factory in Italy.
- All the Parts in contact with product made of AISI 316L and long-lasting FDA approved plastic material for blades
- Sterilizer Frame equipped with 2 hoists to ease the maintenance of seals and blades
- Hygienically designed in accordance with 3-A Sanitary Standards
- SSHE Available in aseptic version, with seals flushed by means of sterile condensate
- Plant washing fully independent from external, factors
- Automatic cycle for descaling heat exchangers water jackets.
- Windows based, internally developed and user-friendly software supervision with touch screen and industrial computer
- WORKING CAPACITY: from 5.000 to 40.000 l/h
Discover CFT Group’s
complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry!
- Exchange surface: 1,02 m2.
- Product viscosity: from 100 to 20.000 cP.
- Product temperature: from 0°C to 140°C.
- Service fluid temperature: from -10°C to 150°C.
- Product pressure: up to 6 bar (in optional, up to 20 bar).
- Parts in contact with the product made of AISI 316L and approved plastic material 3A (optional).
- Certifications for pressure machines: PED and ASME (optional).
- Mechanical seals in sanitary execution, cleaning with CIP.
- Model RC 168-114×12 manufactured according to rules 3-A Sanitary Standards (optional).
Working capacity: from 5.000 to 40.000 l/h
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!