- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Olimpic SR is a scraped surface
indirect heat exchanger (SSHE) designed to process foods which tend to form dregs, containing solid ingredients in pieces, or high in viscosity and consistency. It is composed of a rotating cylinder shaft equipped with scraping blades and inserted into an external jacket, in which the heating or cooling fluid circulates. Product runs through the space between the rotating shaft and the racket, while heating and cooling fluids circulate externally through the jacket in counter-current to the product.
- Blends of dice tomato and juice
- Blends of dice fruit and juice
- Soups containing vegetables or ingredients in pieces
- Baby food containing vegetables or ingredients in pieces
- Pre-cooked meals
- Whole and skimmed milk
- Crystallized whey
- Blends of milk, sugar, fats, aromas
- Creams and pharmaceutical products
- Scraping blades mounted onto the shaft guarantee a constant movement of viscous fluids and provide to remove the possible dregs which can form on the exchange surface.
Discover CFT Group’s
complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry!
- Exchange surface: 1,02 m2.
- Product viscosity: from 100 to 20.000 cP.
- Product temperature: from 0°C to 140°C.
- Service fluid temperature: from -10°C to 150°C.
- Product pressure: up to 6 bar (in optional, up to 20 bar).
- Parts in contact with the product made of AISI 316L and approved plastic material 3A (optional).
- Certifications for pressure machines: PED and ASME (optional).
- Mechanical seals in sanitary execution, cleaning with CIP.
- Model RC 168-114×12 manufactured according to rules 3-A Sanitary Standards (optional).
Working capacity: from 5.000 to 40.000 l/h
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!