- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
High performance and maximum reliability characterize the Olimpic TC sterilizing plant, designed for processing products with high consistency and viscosity values, destined for subsequent aseptic filling.
The product is subject to a thermal cycle by means of indirect heat exchangers, concentric pipe type, made of four pipes having decreasing diameters and placed one inside the other. Product flows inside the central annular space, while heating or cooling fluids circulate both inside the internal and external jackets, in counter-current to the product. CFT Group’s patented special flange allows hygienic design and reduced thermal expansions.
This aseptic process allows to preserve product at room temperature over long periods of time, while the whole plant is fully automated.
The plant is normally included in a complete aseptic production line, providing the following processing phases:
- Product sterilization by means of the Olimpic TC plant
- Intermediate aseptic product storage in horizontal or vertical tanks (optional)
- Sterile bag filling by means of an aseptic filler
- Tomato juice
- Tomato pulp
- Tomato paste
- Pizza sauce
- Jams and marmalades
- Fruit purees and concentrates
- Baby food
- Patented heat exchanger technology, resulting in hygienic design, no stress due to thermal expansion, and fully drainable
- Easy and fast maintenance, with no need for inner bundle full extraction
- Long production cycles and low temperature difference between product / water
- Working capacity from 1000 up to 18000 Kg/h
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity
- Compact Design: the equipment is delivered to the customer wired and pre-tested in our factory in Italy
- Product viscosity up to 10000 cP
- Capability to withstand constant pressure up to 150 bar
- Plant washing fully independent from external, factors
- Automatic cycle for descaling heat exchangers water jackets
- Reduced washing times by means of backflush included in the cycle
- Windows based, internally developed and user-friendly software supervision with touch screen and industrial computer
CFT Group’s complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry.
- High production capacity, reduced amortization times
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity.
- Product pressure is always higher than the working fluids pressure
- Employment of positive pumps for mass transfer:
- Processing of high viscosity products.
- Possibility of attaining high and constant pressures over the time.
- Windows software supervision: fully accessible and re-configurable.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!