- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
High-performance and maximum reliability are the main characteristics of the Olimpic TC sterilizing equipment. Designed for processing products with high consistency and viscosity values destined for aseptic filling. The product is subject to a thermal cycle with indirect heat exchangers concentric pipe made of four pipes with decreasing diameters and placed one inside the other. The product flows inside the central annular space, while heating and cooling fluids circulate inside the two internal jackets and external in counter-current to the product. This process allows to preserve the product for long time at room temperature, while the whole equipment is fully automated.
The equipment is normally included in a complete aseptic production line, providing the following processing phases:
- Product sterilization with the Olimpic TC equipment.
- Intermediate aseptic product storage in horizontal or vertical tanks (optional).
- Sterile bag filling with an aseptic filler.
- Tomato juice
- Tomato pulp
- Tomato paste
- Pizza sauce
- Jams and marmalades
- Fruit purees and concentrates
- Baby food
- No other moving components, thus eliminating any possible source of contamination.
- Plant washing fully independent from external, uncontrolled factors, descaling and refining on water side (efficient thermal exchange).
- Aseptic conditions are guaranteed during every single cycle phase.
Discover CFT Group’s
complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry!
- High production capacity, reduced amortization times
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity.
- Product pressure is always higher than the working fluids pressure
- Employment of positive pumps for mass transfer:
- Processing of high viscosity products.
- Possibility of attaining high and constant pressures over the time.
- Windows software supervision: fully accessible and re-configurable.
WORKING CAPACITY: from 5.000 up to 18.000 Kg/h.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!