- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The product to be frozen
is placed on a flexible belt, either orderly or randomly, where the product remains motionless. The belt runs a spiral-shaped path where the product is subjected to an intense flow of chilled air.
The belt drive is based on a simple and reliable central drum system and requires low tensioning for correct operation. The dwell time/speed of the belt is regulated with frequency variators.
The horizontal air circulation system combined with evaporators of the flat-fin, decreasing-spacing type, ensures temperature uniformity and low energy consumption.
The whole system is enclosed within an insulated cabin.
Each standard SPIRAFREEZE system can be individually configured to match customer needs and specifications.
- Non packaged solid medium- to large-size products, fed in bulk or in an orderly way: vegetables, fruits, meat, fish, oven products, pizzas, etc.
- Non packaged soft medium- to large-size products thanks to optional tangential feeders.
- Packaged products: trays, pouches, cups containing solid, liquid or solid-liquid mixes such as ready-made dishes, ice-creams, etc.
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system.
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor.
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning.
- No belt flipping thanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt tension.
- All spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel.
- Low electric consumption thanks to horizontal air flow and evaporators with extra-large fin spacing.
- Circulation fans placed in dry zone (without clogging).
- Long work-cycles due to evaporators with large and decreasing fin-spacing. No frost-blowing systems required for most applications.
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components.
- Spiral conveyor system available with ascending or descending design, clockwise or counterclockwise travel, with one or more drums and with belt inlet and outlet matched to customer workflow
- The conveyor system accepts both stainless steel belts and modular plastic belts, which can be fitted with lane dividers and sideboards.
- System dimensions can be adapted to the available space by changing drum diameter.
- Flow rate and speed of the chilled air circulation are fixed. Air speed regulation is available upon request.
- Evaporators are available for Freon, Ammonia or CO2 feeding. Time-between-defrosts can be extended thanks to the defrost system.
- Defrosting can be end-of-shift (with hot gas, water) or sequential with hot gas.
- Insulated cabins feature a pre-painted or stainless steel finish; the latter is also available in fully-welded execution. Insulation with PIR foam.
- Insulated cabin floor covered by water-tight stainless steel sheet welded on site.
- 3 washing systems (end-of-shift) are available with increasing degree of automation and sanitation. Extension of inlet conveyor (suitable for continuous cleaning), available upon request.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms/faults and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
WORKING CAPACITY: from 400 to 8,000 KG/h.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!