- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
The system is available in two basic versions for bins and truck unloading, with an input of between 50 and 200 ton/h fresh. We can provide stone blockers also with customized specifications, dimensions and optional fittings. The STONE BLOCKER features two devices with continuous and independent operation which make the machine completely self-cleaning 24/24h. The STONE BLOCKER has redefined the methodologies for raw material reception in areas and countries where tomatoes are mainly harvested mechanically.
- Round-the-clock 24h/24h uninterrupted drainage
- Completely self-cleaning machine with continuous devices
- Unloading capacity up to 200 Ton/h in a single Stone Blocker unit
- efficient grid system to prevent stones from coming out together with the tomatoes
CFT Group’s complete tomato processing plant delivered to our key customer “ALGOSUR”.
- From trucks in bulk
- From Bins 300/500 kg
- Mod. SI: Truck bulk reception with continuous mechanical stone extraction and automatic hydraulic mud ejection. Unloading capacity from 40 to 150 Ton/h
- Mode SM: Truck bulk reception with continuous mechanical stone and mud extraction. Unloading capacity from 40 to 150 Ton/h
- Jumbo HD: Machine configuration for heavy-duty applications and suitable to receive tomato directly unloaded from trucks. Unloading capacity from 40 to 200 Ton/h
- Bins: Tomato reception from BINS with continuous mechanical stone and mud extraction. Unloading capacity from 20 to 100 Ton/h
- Working capacity from 20 t/h up to 200 t/h
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!