- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
The product is spread (thin layer) on special trays that are loaded into stainless steel trolleys.
An automatic handling system:
- inserts trolleys with fresh product in one end of the insulated tunnel;
- pushes the entire “train” of trolleys;
- extracts the trolleys with dried product from the other end of the tunnel.
- The drying tunnel is divided in several sections lengthwise featuring independent air circulation, drying temperature, fresh air make-up. Airflow direction is automatically reversed in order to obtain higher uniformity of drying conditions.
TRAYDRY-LXC is available in 3 models ranging from 3 to 5 sections, with increasing production capacity.
- Whole or diced/sliced fruits
- Whole or diced/sliced vegetables
- Whole leaf vegetables
- Aromatic and medicinal herbs
- Hygienic trays, easily washable
- Gentle, low temperature, heat treatment thanks to large drying surface
- Particularly suited for sticky products
- Homogeneity of drying conditions thanks to programmable airflow inversion
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- NUMBER OF TROLLEYS: 24, 32, 40
- Trays made of heat-resistant, food-grade plastics (proprietary design).
- Trolleys made of stainless steel.
- Automatic trolley handling system to control the hydraulic pushers and insulated rolling shutters.
- Insulated cabins with pre-painted finish and fireproof rock-wool internal lining.
- Automatic temperature regulation system featured in each section.
- Air heating units available: heat exchangers fed with saturated steam.
- Flow rate and speed of the air circulation is fixed. Air speed regulation is available on request.
- Automatic exhaust air extraction system with moisture control featured in each section.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!