CFT x Undergraduates / CFT Academy
Are you a graduate student or a recent graduate? Are you looking for your first job?
CFT GROUP offers the opportunity to host undergraduates on the occasion of their curricular internship aimed, in case of need, at the drafting of the thesis.
Submit your application together with one or more of the following:
- a project carried out on a training or personal level
- a presentation of why you would like to join CFT
- video presentation to better express yourself
The main activities and responsibilities may vary by department. Specify the area of your interest in the curriculum.
Once the department has been identified, our goal will be to support the identified resources to allow them to achieve their goals, being a support in every step of the way.
You can find more details about the company at the following link https://www.cft-group.com/it/.
- Graduating in a three-year and/or master’s degree course;
- Communication skills, active research, consultation and collaboration skills;
- Ability to work independently and in groups;
- Orientation to innovation.
The job offer is intended for both sexes in compliance with Legislative Decree 198/2006.