In CFT Group we have decades of experience in fruit processing: first with our company Manzini and then as CFT Group, we have succeeded in developing some of the most advanced technologies available today for the entire fruit processing process.
A typical fruit processing line can include these components:
- Receiving, washing, and brushing systems
- Optical sorter, with high resolution sensors that examine the 100% of the surface of each product
- Extraction and enzymatic inactivation systems, to process high quality fruits and vegetables and are willing to optimally preserve the original color as well as the organoleptic properties within their final products.
- Sterilizers, to process products with high consistency and viscosity values, destined for subsequent aseptic filling.
- Aseptic fillers: for packing semi-finished or finished products, liquid or semi-liquid fluids, highly viscous products or those containing particulates.
- End of Line, a range of state-of-the-art systems of pallet transport, complete with shuttles designed and built by CFT Robotics with the aim of automating and managing the feeding of empty drums and the transport of the full drums up to the final phase.