Gas fillers are rotary machines designed for gas releasing into the cans already containing products; this range is dedicated to the market of ready meals (obtained by mixing different bases of vegetables, tuna or meat and sauces) and ensures optimum product conservation by replacing air with an inert gas, and thus avoiding the use of preserving liquids such as oil, brine, sauces etc.
Rotary machines specifically designed for the introduction of gas into the cans already containing products, dedicated specifically to the market for ready meals (obtained by mixing different bases of vegetables, tuna and sauces) to ensure optimum conservation by replacing air with an inert gas, and thus avoiding the use of preserving liquids such as oil, brine, sauces etc.
PRODUCTS: ready meals, vegetables, legumes, tuna
FORMATS: tin cans
- Complete O2 extraction inside the can to allow the preservation of colour and organolptic properties of the product.
- The filler is equipped with nozzles for the automatic washing at the end of production. The bells are raised allowing the spray nozzles to reach the internal areas. Nozzles, properly positioned, ensures the removal of any product that could be fallen, even when the machine is running.
- Parts in contact with the product are made of stainless steel AISI 316.
- automatic centralized lubrication.
- If the product consists of vegetables or sauces having small dimensions (corn, lentils etc..) the vacuum is gradually created in two steps to avoid the product could be sucked out from the caN