- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
As a result of experience gained by CFT Group,
the new Labopak aseptic filler is a further example that the Company pursues a policy of constant improvement in order to offer machines which ensure quality/performance/price which is decidedly competitive. Labopak further provides utmost flexibility, reduced overall dimensions and a high level of filling process automation and control make which makes Labopak the ideal machine for niche products such as, organic. Like all CFT aseptic fillers, when filling high-acid foods (pH<4,5), Labopak operates exclusively with steam as the machine and the cap sterilizing agent, thus eliminating chemicals and the unlikely possibility of product contamination.
- All liquid and viscous products, as well as products with particulates with pH < 4,5.
- Optional kit for filling products with pH > 4,5.
Optional magnetic or mass flowmeter for dosing
- 5-20 liter aseptic bags
- Excellent quality / performance / price.
- State of the art automation.
- State of the art process control.
- Low utility requirements.
- Low maintenance costs.
- Operates exclusively with steam as the machine and the cap sterilizing agent.
Transa’s complete tomato
paste processing line by CFT Group.
- Utmost flexibility in using both containers and caps: 5 to 200 litres bags, 1”, 2” cap.
- 2” full passage long stroke fill valve. Ideal for filling products containing pieces.
- No use of chemical agents for products with pH<4.5.
- Fully automatic clean-up.
WORKING CAPACITY: • 112 bags / h max (20 litres) • 35 bags / h max (200 litres)
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!