- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The OLIMPIC P sterilizer and pasteurizer series is manufactured with plate heat exchanger for pre-heating, pasteurizing and cooling of liquid products such as dairy products, beers and other drinks.
Olimpic P consists in a unit of corrugated metal plates with openings to allow the two fluids to pass separately through and between the thermal exchange plates. The plates are compressed between the fixed frame plate and the mobile pressure end plate by means of mechanical stay rods. Plates are equipped with a gasket sealing the channels among the plates and directs the fluids to alternate channels. The size and number of plates is determined by capacity, fluids’ physical characteristics and thermal requirements.
- Dairy/Non dairy drinks
- Fruit concentrated purees
- Liquid food
- Pressure control to guarantee that the product pressure is always greater than service fluids pressure
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity
- Special design of tanks and heat exchangers to reduce product losses due to the water/product mixing front
- Energy saving available up to 80%
- Compact Design: the equipment is delivered to the customer wired and pre-tested in our factory in Italy
- Use of positive displacement pumps for mass transfer
- Plant washing fully independent from external, uncontrolled factors
- Automatic cycle for descaling and refining heat exchangers water jackets
- Reduced washing times by means of backflush included in the cycle
- Windows based internally developed and user-friendly software supervision with touch screen and industrial computer
- Working capacity from 5.000 to 40.000 L/h
CFT Group’s complete Processing Equipment for the Food Industry!
- Maximum thermal exchange efficiency and process uniformity.
- Product pressure is always higher than the working fluids pressure.
- Employment of positive pumps for mass transfer.
- Self-standing CIP system.
- Windows software supervision: fully accessible and re-configurable.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!