- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
Characterized by high hygiene
and versatility features that make it suitable for the industry of vegetables, oils, etc. These seamers allow to seam the can without any product spillage, and are specifically designed and engineered to make all phases of the size change-over very quick and simple.
- All products in cans/tins
- Tin cans
- High hygiene and versatility
- No product spillage
- Very quick change-over
CFT Group is leader
in offering different seaming solutions for the Food and Beverage sectors.
- Base with thick, stabilized, stainless steel coated plate and stainless steel supporting columns.
- Straight stainless steel can in feed dog chain conveyor with constant pitch.
- Flywheel with rotating seaming heads (therefore stationary can) each equipped with two 1st op. and two 2nd op. seaming rolls.
- Chuck protection on every seaming head.
- Can-lifters driven by a double cam.
- Double cam to control the knock-out pads.
- Adjustable-height seaming turret by means of screw reduction unit.
- Lid feeder with one-screw un-stacker and sensor to check the lid presence in the store.
- No-can/no-lid electronic device and electronic control of can and lid
- Drive take-off for filler driving.
- Automatic centralized lubrication system (seaming rolls included).
- External stainless steel, soundproof guards with door opening safety device.
- Stainless steel electric control board with push-button panel, built-in can counter and PLC by Siemens.
No-can/no-lid electronic device and electronic control of can and lid timing.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!