- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- End of Line
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The new patented cooking kettle Vulcano
is the best option for those customers who want the simplicity of a cooking kettle and high-quality product. In one vessel it is possible to process different operations: mixing, frying, deaeration, cooking, milling, concentration.
- Natural puree
- Concentrated puree
- Product with particulates
- The special lenticular bottom allows the frying in oil of meats, fish, onion, garlic at high temperature (up to 176°C).
- Optimal product mixing and evenness of processing temperatures ensured by the special agitator with counter-rotating technology controlled by frequency converter.
- Unique ratio heating surface/volume ensuring fast cooking capabilities with reduced process time and increased productivity.
CFT Group’s complete
baby food processing line delivered to our key customer “La Cesenate”.
- With one vessel it is possible to process different operations: mixing, frying, deaeration, cooking, milling, concentration.
- No pump needed between one operation and the subsequent one.
- The ingredients’ loading takes place through the wide opening which is located on the top of the machine.
- The cooking kettle closes automatically at the end of each loading operation by means of a lid driven by moto-variator thus allowing the subsequent operations to be carried out in a closed environment free from outside contamination.
- The excellent finishing of internal surfaces and the special screwless connection between scrapers and shaft ensure a very easy cleaning.
- The separation of the heating jacket into two different zones (bottom and cylindrical part) allows to cook ingredients at different temperatures depending on the recipe ingredients.
- The DN100 bottom valve with increased stroke allows the passage of particles with diameter up to 63 mm contained in viscous fluids without “bridge effect”
Batch size: 1.500 L - Internal roughness: 0.4 micron - Maximum design temperature: 180 °C
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!