- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
- Customer Service
The patented cooking kettle Vulcano is the answer for all the customers who want the simplicity of a cooking kettle and the best final product that can be obtained. One single vessel where it is possible to process different operations: mixing, frying, deaeration, cooking, milling, concentration.
- Natural puree
- Concentrated puree
- Product with particulates
- meat or vegetables soup
- spredable cheese
- baby food
- Unique ratio of heating surface to volume ensuring fast cooking capabilities with reduced process time and increased productivity.
- Optimal product mixing and uniform processing temperatures delivered via the special agitator with counter-rotating technology controlled by frequency converter.
- The loading of solid ingredients takes place through the wide opening located on the top which allows the use of automated loading systems. The cooking kettle closes automatically at the end of each loading operation by means of a powered lid thus allowing the subsequent operations to be carried out in a closed environment free from outside contamination.
- The excellent finishing of internal surfaces and the special screwless and springless connection between scrapers and shaft ensure easy cleaning and reduced washing time.
- AVAILABLE SIZES: 1000 – 1500 – 2000 – 3400 liters
Complete overview about CFT Group’s technologies for products formulation.
- With one vessel it is possible to process different operations: mixing, frying, deaeration, cooking, milling, concentration.
- No pump needed between one operation and the subsequent one.
- Batch size: 1.500 L – Internal roughness: 0.4 micron – Maximum design temperature: 180 °C
- The ingredients’ loading takes place through the wide opening which is located on the top of the machine.
- The cooking kettle closes automatically at the end of each loading operation by means of a lid driven by moto-variator thus allowing the subsequent operations to be carried out in a closed environment free from outside contamination.
- The excellent finishing of internal surfaces and the special screwless connection between scrapers and shaft ensure a very easy cleaning.
- The separation of the heating jacket into two different zones (bottom and cylindrical part) allows to cook ingredients at different temperatures depending on the recipe ingredients.
- The DN100 bottom valve with increased stroke allows the passage of particles with diameter up to 63 mm contained in viscous fluids without “bridge effect”
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!