- Your Business
- Our Solutions
- Non Food
- Product Treatment
- Complete Lines
- Customer Service
- Spare Parts
- Overhaul, revamping & upgrade
- On-Site Maintenance
- Remote Assistance
- Service Contracts
The product to be cooked is placed on a flexible belt, either orderly or randomly, where the product remains motionless. The belt runs a spiral-shaped path where the product is subjected to a suitable flow of hot air. Cooking can be made in a:
- humid environment obtained with direct steam injection;
- dry environment obtained with dry hot air make-up.
Both cooking types feature automatic humidity control.
A special horizontal air circulation system ensures a high degree of temperature uniformity across the belt.
The belt drive is based on a simple and reliable central drum system and requires low tensioning for correct operation. The dwell time/speed of the belt is regulated with frequency variators.
The whole system is enclosed within an insulated cabin.
Each standard MECAIR MA-C system can be individually configured to match customer needs and specifications.
- Non packaged solid products fed in bulk or in rows (sausages, etc.)
- No possibility of product contamination thanks to lubrication-free conveyor system
- High mechanical reliability and stability of spiral conveyor
- Reduced belt wear and elongation thanks to the drive system requiring low tensioning
- No belt flipping thanks to proprietary software for automatic adjustment of belt tension
- All spiral structures, including drum, made of stainless steel
- A special horizontal air circulation system ensures a high degree of temperature uniformity in all belt lanes
- Low cost of spare parts and maintenance activities due to utilization of high quality commercial components
- WORKING CAPACITY from 400 to 2000 KG/h
CFT Group Spiral solutions.
- Spiral conveyor system available with ascending or descending design, clockwise or counterclockwise travel, with one or more drums and with belt inlet and belt outlet matched to customer workflow
- The conveyor system features stainless steel belts, which can be fitted with lane dividers and sideboards.
- System dimensions can be adapted to the available space by changing the drum diameter.
- Remote control, storage of alarms and their retrieval or transfer to the management systems are available.
- Flow rate and speed of the air circulation are fixed. Air speed regulation is available upon request.
- Heat exchangers are available for saturated steam and pressurized hot water feeding. Material available: stainless steel pipes-aluminium fins.
- Insulated cabins feature a stainless steel finish, fully welded on site. Insulation in two layers: rock-wool and PIR foam.
- 3 washing systems (end-of shift) are available with increasing degree of automation and sanitation. Extension of inlet conveyor (suitable for continuous cleaning) available upon request.
- Automation system featuring PLC, PC and Touch-screen interface used to select the working cycle and to set the work parameters (recipes) in a user-friendly and intuitive way.
Subscribe To Our Newsletter
Subscribe to our newsletter to receive our latest news about innovative technologies, services or market trends.
Discover CFT Group’s Worldwide Events
CFT Group is attending more than 30 tradeshows and conferences this year… Discover where and when you can meet our worldwide team.
Discover New Market Trends
Sharing knowledge is crucial to lead innovation and always stay one step ahead. Our blog is regularly updated with important information. Don’t miss it!